Known as the Maxxis flagship highway terrain tyre, the HT770 development team perfected the finer details to create a range leader. Based on the Maxxis motor sports experience, the team created a new sidewall design that delivers a supple ride while maintaining excellent stability under heavy braking and crosswinds. The engineers also utilised a closed shoulder pattern design and multi-pitch tread blocks to create a comfortable driving experience.
- Premium highway terrain tyre designed for light truck and SUVs
- Ripple sipe design improves overall wear pattern and traction on slippery surfaces
- Dual circumferential grooves increase water dispersion efficiency for improved hydroplaning resistance
- Multi-pitch tread blocks minimize pattern noise for a quiet and serene cabin
- Closed shoulder design limits noise resonance in tread area which further reduces cabin noise
- M&S All-Season rated
Performance Category: On Road 4WD